CITA members enjoy dynamic interactions with Christians involved in all kinds of theatre.
Brand new member benefits will be announced soon! These will be in addition to current benefits:
- CITA eNews quarterly newsletter featuring a collection of resources, news events, and member activities;
- Discounted registration to regional and national CITA conferences as well as invitations to take part in group trips;
- Participation in the Secondary Festival and College Auditions;
- Advance notice of submission deadlines for CITA’s New Play Initiative and other programs;
- Opportunity to post available job openings with your theatre organization;
- Access to some of the finest people involved in theatre today!
- Individual: $45/year
- Organizational: $85/year – All members of your organization are eligible for CITA conference discounts.
- Full-time student: $30/year
If you prefer to pay by mail, send a check made out to CITA to Christians in Theatre Arts, PO Box 26471, Greenville SC 29616. Please include a note if the membership is not for the person/organization shown on the check. Write email@example.com if you need an invoice to pay by check.
Memberships renew quarterly on the 1st of the January, April, July, or October, a year after you joined. If you join January 10, 2016, for instance, your membership will go through March 31, 2017.